Ir directamente a la información del producto
1 de 6
Size

Vazzari Couture

Precio habitual £90.00 GBP
Precio habitual Precio de oferta £90.00 GBP
Oferta Agotado
Impuesto incluido. Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pago.
Are you ready to meet the future of fashion? Say hello to the Pharmaceutical Fortune Unisex Hoodie, a stylish, eco-friendly, and incredibly comfortable piece that's sure to become your new wardrobe favorite. This hoodie is more than just an article of clothing; it's a statement of your commitment to sustainable living and fashion-forward choices.

Key Features:

Organic and Recycled Materials: We care about the planet, and that's why 85% of this hoodie is made from organic cotton, while the remaining 15% is crafted from recycled polyester. You can look good while feeling good about your eco-conscious choices.

Luxurious Comfort: The brushed fleece fabric inside the hoodie offers unmatched comfort and warmth, making it your go-to choice for all-season wear. Whether you're out and about or relaxing at home, you'll stay cozy and stylish.

Smart Unisex Fit: Our hoodie features a comfortable unisex fit, ensuring that it suits all genders and body types. No matter who you are, you'll look effortlessly fashionable in this hoodie.

Versatile Styling: The double-layered hood adds an extra layer of style and warmth, while the kangaroo pocket in front not only keeps your hands warm but also provides a convenient place to store your essentials. This hoodie is a true blend of fashion and functionality.

Premium Details: Flat draw-cords with metal eyelets give this hoodie a premium feel, making it an excellent choice for those who appreciate quality in every detail.

The Pharmaceutical Fortune Unisex Hoodie is more than just a piece of clothing; it's a testament to where fashion and sustainability are heading. It combines the trendy appeal of streetwear with eco-conscious materials, setting a new standard for fashion in 2075 and beyond.


• 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Ribbing: 97% organic cotton, 3% elastane
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Comfortable unisex fit
• Double-layered hood
• Flat draw-cords with metal eyelets for a premium feel
• Kangaroo pocket

   Size guide 

For more information, please contact us or email contact@vazzari.co.uk.

Shipping and Returns Privacy Policy
  • Smart Casual Wear
  • Free Returns
  • Free Shipping
CODE: FREESHIPPING

Delivered by DPD, DHL, FedEx, Parcel Force or Royal Mail.

Tracking information will be furnished for your convenience and reference.

Multi-Language Information Centre Ver todos los detalles
  • Transmutation Matrix - The Desire

    Transmutation Matrix - The Desire Transmutation Matrix - The Desire On the front of the "Transmutation Matrix" Hoodie, a compelling design comes to life. The centerpiece features a guy's face...

    Transmutation Matrix - The Desire

    Transmutation Matrix - The Desire Transmutation Matrix - The Desire On the front of the "Transmutation Matrix" Hoodie, a compelling design comes to life. The centerpiece features a guy's face...

  • Bio-Hacker DNA

    Bio-Hacker DNA  In a groundbreaking fusion of technology and fashion, Vazzari Couture proudly presents latest design: Bio-Hacker DNA. This avant-garde line of organic, premium, high-end couture merges the worlds of...

    Bio-Hacker DNA

    Bio-Hacker DNA  In a groundbreaking fusion of technology and fashion, Vazzari Couture proudly presents latest design: Bio-Hacker DNA. This avant-garde line of organic, premium, high-end couture merges the worlds of...

  • Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organ...

    Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organic Hoodie Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organic Hoodie Welcome to a world where fashion meets consciousness - where style merges seamlessly with...

    Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organ...

    Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organic Hoodie Unleash Your Freedom with "Escape Matrix" Organic Hoodie Welcome to a world where fashion meets consciousness - where style merges seamlessly with...

1 de 3